Lately I was surfing facebook.com and found that facebook has some default keyboard shortcuts which work cross browser. Thus, I am sharing few of the shortcuts which I found.
- Alt+1: This key combination takes you to your Facebook home page, No matter where you are in facebook.com
- Alt+2: This combination takes you to your profile, Again from anywhere in the facebook.com
- Alt+3: This combination opens up the pending friend requests dialog.
- Alt+4: By pressing this one you can see your Inbox(i.e. Messages).
- Alt+5: You can see your Notifications by pressing this combo.
- Alt+6: Pressing this takes you to the “My Account” where you can change your name and other details.
- Alt+7: Pressing this takes you to the “Privacy Settings” where you can update/change your privacy settings.
- Alt+8: This one takes you to the facebook fan page.
- Alt+9: Takes you to the Terms and Conditions page(Statement of Rights and Responsibilities) which is bigger than a constitution of a country.
- Alt+0: Takes you to the “Help Center” page. Where you can browse your applications and see facebook features.
- E: takes you to events
- F: takes you to friends
- N: takes you to notifications
- R: takes you to confirm requests
UPDATE: Few more(Thanks to tudy).